If you are creative, well-organised and interested in Polish and German culture and language, SprachCafé Polnisch is a perfect place for you!
The duration of an internship is 3-5 months. Interns are welcome all year round.
If you are interested, please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tasks during the internship
- help with planning, organising and leading of our café meetings
- help with the daily tasks in the café, i.e. cafeteria, administrative work, communication, management of our FB/Insta fanpage and website
- help with the development of structures and promotion of the café at various events
- internship certificate confirming your internship in the given field
- experience in the NGO sector
- the possibility to participate in language tandems (Polish/German)
- the opportunity to meet many new, interesting people and to expand your knowledge in many fields, such as culture, art, literature, history and many others
- use of various other synergies of the Team
- knowledge of German and Polish on an intermediate level at least
- experience in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- experience in social media
- ability to communicate and work in a multigenerational environment